Take Your Tone Further!
Cooltone™ by CoolSculpting™ utilizes Magnetic Muscle Stimulation to target muscle fibers. MMS penetrates through skin and fat layers to target the muscle and induce a current sufficient enough to stimulate muscle contraction. Cooltone and tighten your legs, buttocks, abs, and more without breaking a sweat! It’s FDA-cleared for toning, firming, and strengthening muscles and improving muscle condition and visible muscle definition. Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics is a “CoolSculpting Complete” practice featuring both CoolSculpting and Cooltone treatments for total body contouring. Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics is also among the first 500 practices in the United States to offer Cooltone!
Cooltone™ vs. CoolSculpting™- which is right for me?
Cooltone™ and CoolSculpting™ are both non-invasive body contouring treatments that treat the body in different ways- CoolSculpting freezes fat while Cooltone improves muscle tone and definition. They are the perfect complement to one another, but both treatments are not required to see outstanding results! CoolSculpting uses cryolipolysis to break down fat cells without damaging surrounding tissue- your body then removes the fat cells as waste. Cooltone uses Magnetic Muscle Stimulation that passes through the skin and fat layer to target the muscle and induce stimulation. This stimulation creates contractions that tighten, tone, and strengthen the muscle. Cooltone is not a weight loss solution. Ideal Cooltone candidates are seeking nonsurgical procedures to produce toning, firming, and strengthening of the muscles. The best way to determine if Cooltone will help you reach your desired goals is by coming in for a free one on one consultation Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics. Call us today!
How many sessions do I need?
- We will help tailor an individual treatment plan in order to reach your specific goals. While most patients see optimal results after 4 sessions, results vary per individual. We can work with you to get you the best treatment plan!
What does it feel like?
- Patients describe the beginning of the treatment as warm, intense muscle contractions that lessen after the first few minutes of treatment.
When will I see results?
- Change may be noticeable as early as three weeks after your treatment. Optimal results happen after a three-month period of time.
Can I return to my normal activities after the treatment?
- Cooltone™ is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment so patients typically return to all normal activities immediately.
How much does the procedure cost?
- Pricing is per treatment area and based on the size of the area being treated.
Is the procedure safe?
- Cooltone™ treatment is FDA-cleared for toning, firming, and strengthening the muscles on the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen.
How long does the procedure take?
- Varying based on the treatment area, Cooltone™ can take anywhere from one hour to two hours. You are able to read, look at your phone, or do anything else you can do while sitting or laying down. Your day doesn’t have to stop during your treatment!