Minimally invasive skin and tissue remodeling.
Morpheus8 fractionally remodels the face and body using radiofrequency microneedling. It improves skin quality and tightness while addressing texture and wrinkles on the face, neck, chest, and other parts of the body.. This fractional treatment penetrates deep into the skin and fat for a smoother and sleeker appearance. Morpheus8 can be combined with PRP for optimal results! A consultation with Dr. Cynthia Glass can help decide if Morpheus8 is right for you.
What Is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a device that combines microneedling with radiofrequency for fractional resurfacing to stimulate the production of collagen. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, it promotes healthy collagen production that smooths and tightens the skin with very minimal downtime!
Morpheus8 helps improve the appearance of:
- Mild sagging and jowling in the face and neck
- Uneven or rough skin texture
- Acne scarring and other scars on the face or body
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and creases
- Sun damage
- Enlarged Pores
- Stretch Marks
- “Crepey” skin
At Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics we utilize Morpheus8 as a stand-alone treatment as well as in conjunction with other treatments.
- By itself– Morpheus8 is a fantastic standalone treatment to address skin texture, pore size, acne scarring, sun damage, wrinkles and more. It can be used on all skin types and has minimal downtime compared to a more invasive treatment.
- As a combined procedure– we add Morpheus8 to FaceTite/BodyTite in order to obtain maximum skin tightening and to provide added skin quality improvement.
- FaceTite & Other Treatment Maintenance– A treatment with Morpheus8 once a year will help maintain the results following FaceTite. It can also be used in conjunction with other rejuvenating treatments (injectable filler, Botox, Medispa treatments) in a complete and customized anti-aging skin care regimen.
How Many Treatments Will I need?
Depending on your individual Morpheus8 consultation with Dr. Glass, you can expect to have between 1-3 initial sessions. We pride ourselves in individually assessing each patient thoroughly to recommend treatments based on their desired results.
How Soon Will I See Results?
Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after three weeks, the most noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment!
Is Morpheus8 Painful?
We always do our best to make every treatment comfortable for our patients in any way possible. Morpheus8 may feel slightly uncomfortable in certain areas. However, our use of topical numbing cream makes treatment much more pleasant than many patients expect!
KEY BENEFITS OF MORPHEUS8:
- Deep and safe fractional treatment penetrating 4000 microns with an additional thermal profile of 1000+ microns
- Extremely uniform effect
- Little to no thermal damage to the dermis
- Safe on skin type up to and including VI with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods