Physician Grade Products
for the Most Effective
Ingredients and Safety
Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics offers a wide range of advanced medical skincare products.
These physician grade skincare products are selected because they are carefully compounded from the most effective ingredients and have been tested for safety. These high-grade products sold only by physicians typically have stronger concentrations of active ingredients or they feature medicinal substances not available in the over-the-counter market. To ensure efficacy and safety, their use requires a dermatologist’s oversight.
Our SkinCare Products
Our skin care experts can design a customized treatment plan that fits your skin care type and goals. We have selected these product because they have been clinically proven to provide faster, better results and an overall better value.
Baby Foot ® Exfoliator & Treatment
- Baby foot is a Japanese product that has been on the market for 15 years now. It has been specifically designed to easily remove those dead skin cells that cause problems to your feet. Its 17 natural extracts help peel off dead skin cells, will provided incredible moisturizing power, and will help maintain your skin’s texture.
- Restoraderm Body Wash
- Restoraderm Moisturizer
- The Clarisonic line is a series of brushes that use a patented technology that creates hundred of micro messages that gently glide over the skin. Clarisonics are known for being the #1 Dermatologist recommended cleansing device in the U.S. as well as the best selling cleansing device. We offer three different types of brushes: Smart Profile, the Mia 2, and the Alpha Fit. The Smart Profile is a head –to-toe four speed smart cleansing that ranges from delicate to professional. The Mia 2 is composed of two different speeds to customize your cleanse for delicate to normal skin. The Alpha Fit is engineered for men specifically—clean-shaven or bearded. Additionally, we also sell a variety and replacement brush heads.
- Colorscience is a product line that is committed to protecting the integrity of the skin, specifically from UV rays. The number one product offered here at Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics is the Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen Brush. With Sunforgettable you can achieve high-performance UV protection. Sunforgettable is a prestige suncare line and exceptional color that blends with one’s natural complexion.
Elta MD Sun Protection
- Elta MD offers a line of sunscreens that are all recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. These UVA and UVB protective sunscreens contain transparent zinc oxide and are fragrance-free, noncomedogenic, sensitivity-free, and paraben-free. Elta MD even offers sunscreens specifically for your face.
- Founded in the United Kingdom, GloMinerals has been a big name in healthy mineral based makeup since 2002. Their makeup is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-ageing, and has many other traits that make it a brand we are proud to carry.
- We are thrilled to welcome the Jentry Kelley Cosmetic line to Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics. Jentry Kelley Cosmetics is a line of cosmetics and makeup that was developed by Jentry Kelley herself. Jentry’s goal is to educate women on application, helping them to achieve a flawless yet simple routine to be “the best versions of themselves.” Her techniques are easy to duplicate to make you feel like you have an in-house makeup artist! All of Jentry Kelley Cosmetics make-up is organic and paraben free.
- Latisse is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes, and has become the gold standard for eyelash enhancement in the cosmetic industry. Latisse will make your lashes longer, fuller and darker! Studies show 25% increase in length, over 100% increase in thickness/fullness and a n 18% increase in lash darkness.
- Obagi is one of the most recognized physician grade skin care lines on the market today. Obagi products are designed to help minimize the appearance of premature skin aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, and sun damage. Here at Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics, we focus on using Obagi to help treat pigmentation with their prescription strength hydroquinone product line and using their Clenziderm product line for our acne patients.
Skin Better Science ®
- The Skin Better Science team of aesthetic experts is responsible for developing Restylane ® and Dysport ® and is committed to providing the same type of effectiveness and quality in their skin care line. Modern science is the reason and force behind the formulation of Skinbetter Science. Hubbell Dermatology & Aesthetics specifically promotes and sells a double conjugated retinoid, AlphaRet that tackles the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. This product is often more palatable for those sensitive skin types that have low toleration for retinols.
- Skinceuticals is skincare that is backed by science. These products can help you prevents signs of aging, soften the skins texture, decrease acne breakouts, and more. The Skinceuticals brand has been around for over 40 years and has a lot of scientific research to back their products. Learn more during your next appointment.
- Skinmedica is one of our best selling product lines and most of our staff favorites fall within this revolutionary skincare line! Skinmedica is committed to transforming skin rejuvenation with products backed by science and research. They provide long-term health to the skin and help you achieve your skincare goals by using the skin’s natural healing properties. They transform your skin from the inside out!
- D·E·J eye cream™
- Black Mask
Viviscal Professional ®
- Viviscal Professional supplements are formulated to promote existing hair growth from the inside. Viviscal Professional nourishes thinning hair, promotes overall hair growth, thickness and volume, and helps scalp coverage as well as overall skin health.
Questions about what products are right for you?
Schedule a product consultation that is tailored to your unique skin. Contact us or call our office at (337) 989-7272.
Already using products?
Skin changes over time and Dr. Hubbell recommends an annual review of your product regimen to make sure you are receiving the most benefits for your skin. Schedule a product consultation that is tailored to your unique skin. Contact us or call our office at (337) 989-7272.
Need to replenish your skincare products?
No problem, take advantage of FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50. Your products can be ordered by phone and shipped to your door in no time!
I found one of these products cheaper online (Amazon, Ebay, etc.)
Professional Grade Skincare products are only available through an authorized dealer – and not these unauthorized online sites. Unless you are buying directly from the manufacturer of the product (and not all of them offer the products directly), you are getting an unauthorized version of the product, which is illegal for the seller. This means that you may not be getting the real product or you are getting an expired product. You also don’t know how this product has been handled or if it’s been sitting in a trunk or warehouse in the sun. Be very wary about purchasing products online from an unauthorized seller at a discounted cost. It may seem as if you are saving money but you may not getting the product worth what you are paying.