Enhanced microdermabrasion with dermal infusion is an exfoliation technique that removes old skin cells, and then skin-benefitting solutions are applied. Because the skin is more permeable once the skin cells have been removed, the absorption of subsequent substances applied to the skin is greater. Common substances used in the infusion cocktail consist of vitamins and antioxidants.
Benefits of MicroDermabrasion
- Removes toxins
- Inspires collagen growth
- Provides better skin health
- Improves circulation
For best results, treatments every two weeks will achieve a noticeable difference in your skin. To receive longevity of your results, Dr. Hubbell recommends a home skincare regimen that includes physician-grade skincare products because of their effectiveness, high quality and carefully compounded ingredients and because they typically contain concentrated medicinal substances not available in retail outlets. Use under the guidance of Dr. Hubbell, a physician skin expert, allows you a more complete skin rejuvenation, safety, maximum skin vibrancy and optimal value.
- A deep facial cleansing
- A skin analysis, where a dermatologist-trained esthetician examines your skin, taking notes and making suggestions for your individual facial needs
- Microdermabrasion exfoliation enhanced with serums tailored to your skin needs
- An aromatherapy soothing massage of the face, neck, décolletagé and shoulders to relax tense muscles and enhance the glow of your skin
- A mask targeted to your skin type (e.g. dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature, etc.)
- Final hydration and application of protective creams
- Advice on home skincare